Trend setting event organizers are looking at wearable beacons to engage, connect, and trace their attendee’s journey from the moment the badge is printed to the end of the show.
Beacons are great for this purpose because of the ability to provide real-time feedback. They are perfect for distributing of marketing and session materials, gamification, attendee engagement and for capturing high volumes of data for extensive insights and analytics.
eventLoop’s beacon technology is accurate. It is honed in to “listen” to just the session and not capture people passing by. There is no App required to download for attendees to use. Beacons, also known as proximity technology brings ROI to your event and to your brand.
7 Major Advantages of Wearable Beacons:
- Real-time insights about the session, event, workshop, expo floor and more.
- Gather feedback and know what’s happening at your sessions. For example, are attendees are leaving early, are some sessions poorly attended, what topics are causing excitement and with who?
- See were the action is at your event by using heat maps to view where are the crowds gathering and attendees are engaging.
- Track attendee dwell time for sessions and workshops with CEU/CME tracking and accreditation.
- Gather demographics from highly engaged audience participants.
- Experiential capabilities for attendee engagement and gamification.
- Facilitate the immediate distribution of electronic material targeted to who is attending the session. Have access to audience behavior during the session.